I'm sorta suffering from withdrawal currently... it doesn't feel the same as changing classes in secondary school... in fact, changing classes in poly is scary feeling... i feel so close to my class and we've shared our highs & lows... having to change class next semester will be a whole new experience & can't wait to see who's the bitch, the liar, the irritating, the noisy, the cutie, the bimbo, the quiet one, the smart-ass, etc... believe me, being in RP, actually opens my eyes to the world out there... having worked with 4 other people in the group, I had noticed that in each grp, there are the ...
1) freeloaders - no matter how angry you are at these fuggers, they still won't do a thang!
2) idea-clashers - just people who are always there to object your ideas but will make-do stuff! (great to work with, by the way!)
3) "I-do-it!" - no need to ask to do slides, they'll volunteer! (luv it!)
4) "Do-what-now?" - always blur & ask for directions. Sometimes can get on ur nerves...
If these sound vague, well, think about it.. No doubt, they are more than just what meets the eye! I dun dislike anybody in the team at all but if it gets too tensed up & nobody do the work, then gotta get the act together! I am always playing the leader, even though there will be potential leaders, all the labours will be pushed to me... Even when there is ordy a leader, i still act the leader.. not that i am "you-noe-wat", but it's just how people work together... no matter wat you'll always be appointed leader.. or you're just a natural-born leader... hrmm... tink man!
http://www.blogthings.com/worldsshortestpersonalitytest/
Haha.. actually no link la, but it's personality test for bloggers.. hrmm... i'm being lame.. last but not the least... I MISS MY PE0110A darlings... and please ar, to people teasing me abt me & Adam, ergh! no way! never in a few years! Thanks, but no thanks! Rafie, happy lucky-lucky with Xinyi... PK, happy happy with Peiyi ar.. wahhahaha! and more to come.. suffering ordy! haiz... I love you guys! Stay happy & healthy! (referring to every-freakin-body!)