31 October 2005

Yelling in My Dreams*

I've been having odd dreams these nights... Some were just repeated dreams I had before... Some were just weird dreams... Crazy... If only I can interpret dreams, I should've told you so... I totally don't believe in superstitions... I've been feeling weird too... Sometimes, I felt like screaming in a crowded bus, crowded shopping centres, crowded train, and anywhere crowded.. If that's a syndrome, I should've been in a Mental Institute... I just got the urge to yell at somebody for no particular reason... There's something in my soul that just wanna let go, for I'm rather a timid person, I guess I just wanna be able to let people hear my voice for once... I wanna complete my sentences which people just shut me up... I just have the urge to yell... Guess I'm lonely... People around me are just caught up in their conflicts, in their world of their own, while ME, I'm just taking a seat back and enjoy their action packed conflicts.. It's best to listen to both parties & feel sorry for both... Cos, nothing is really fair in this world... I miss my sadistic, gothic, angsty, sorrowful & hatred writing days... I've toned down for the better, for the better of other bloggers... I wouldn't want my readers to walk away.. But it's so cliche nowadays to read blogs with angsty sessions, what with all their ego-maniac-isms... Sooo ironic huh? Sometimes I just wanna yell in my dreams and make myself go deaf... It's crazy... I'm so fed up in this life, but I've never blamed anyone... However, there will always be a happy ending... If I'm lucky enough to have a happy ending... If I'm lucky enough to have someone to safe me from my nightmare, some prince charming tall dark handsome, some shrek, some somebody, some Jack... Some things are just too predictable... Too imaginary... No, it will never happen! Mebbe it's Halloween Eve and I'm scaring myself for every particular reasons... Hrmm.. Tricked or Treated? Make me smile in my dreams at least... Freaky... Shoot me down dead...