I always starts off my session with the phrase, "Life is...", oh well, how do you define Life?
Life is like a reality show. Which is so cliched. Life is real. That is why it is called life. And a reality show. But how real can you get? Even if your life is like The Osbourne, outta control & vulgar, who knows about it unless you showcase it & be an overnight celebrity, which I doubt will happen in puny Singapura. Even if your life is as rundown as the Growing Up Gotti, you're a bad example to your other peers. Even if your life is like Trading Spouses, will it ever happen to you, or let's say your MUM?! These 3 examples I've given you are all to do with family reality TV shows. Everybody's lives are like that. Tho mine is in closed closet, I just wanna open it up to let the whole world see. In every reality TV shows, there will be characters who backstabs, alliances formed, the losers & gainers, whispers & shouts. Those are the going-ons at my honest home. This will happen only during dinner time. I almost got sick & pissed by this. To be very honest, I had whisperings & murmurs cos they dun sound nice & dishonest. Well, thank god I'm blessed with a stereo voice & can't even whisper a word at all (excluding secrets!) Every single dinner time, my parents will be in the kitchen dishing up meals for the family. I will do so if I'm in a jolly mood or not tired, tho! Whenever I dun help out with the chores, my dad will be whispering & murmuring to my sis in the dining room or kitchen when I'm not around. FUCK, it does get hurting! It felt like Survivor... "She just lies around (the house) the whole day, not doing anything. She thinks she's the only one who's tired. She's got my votes tonight!" Oh, hail hell, what sins have I done to burn with these ashes??? I know I'm young, free-spirited & fit but that doesn't mean I'm a human-robot! Oh God! It's after school, good LORD!!! I was like Goddamn exhausted, my cold sores around my mouth & mouth ulcers were not being nice to me!!! I just feel that whispers are very irritating & backstabbing... The sound of it just an earwax!!! Though the only way to get it off my chest is to ignore the whisperings & not mis-intepret it with being me as the subject. My life is really a reality tv & it's gettin paranoia!!! My siblings & I will be yellin in the car, shopping mall & every corners of small spaces to argue. It almost felt like endless empty arguments. Fine! What more can I say, right? We're siblings, but I will get jealoused whenever I see one being closer to the other... Oh well, I'm a natural-born jealoused Aquarian, attention-seeker Aquarian... Aquarians are always shut off from the world. PLUS! I'm always getting cut-off in my sentences, midway my story or conversations. It's as if I'm invisible & no one wanna know it at all.. Fuck it! I'm tired of it! Fuck it! I'm over it! Sheesh! To hell with realitism... I'm off to dreamland!
P.S.: I'm havin' Open House on Saturday, 12th Nov, please feel free to gimme a call to come! This is an exclusive invitation to those who reads it between 1am to 5am. Late response won't be entertained at all! Please RSVP. Thank you!