02 November 2005

Selamat Hari Raya!*

Here's a quickie greetings from the bottom of my heart.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hehe. Looks like I was on a vacation or something! But, anyways, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all, regardless of race & religion! If I had done any mistakes- vulgarified you, hit you, hate you, slap you, etc. - remember to forgive and forget. Hehe. Sorry for all I've done & since Hari Raya comes once a year, I'd like to take this opportunity to invite YOU, yes you, over to my house on the 12th of November @ Noon for a fabulous Hari Raya Lunch! Lolx. Remember, it's regardless of race & religion! Hehe. For more info, keep yourself updated here on Skitzoinsomnia.blogspot.com, aite! Besides, if you love to mingle with the crowd, here's an opportunity! Teehee. Cheerios!



p.s.: To my pals, sorry that I didn't have the time to send out kad raya, lain tahun eh! Take care! (=



Lotsa Lurve,



-Jannah-