
'The Shut Jannah Up Campaign'
feeling so vexed out suddenly because of my mouth. I may be a motor-mouth but it's really my priority to talk because I find silence too uneasily, too weird to me. Suddenly, this week, people just hated me to talk a lot. I mean, yeah, I could go on chatting in the bus for hours non-stop, like the journey from Orchard to CCK. Haiz. How I wish I could try but I won't be happy at all... Feels like a radio DJ, feels like a chatterbox, feels like a... You NAME it... Mebbe it's time I write down in my New Year's Resolution: "Shut up more often"! I'm not a 'shut-your-mouth-when-I-told-you-so', stupid... You think I ain't got any feelings when you tell me to shut up? You think I don't get hurt when you butt in through my sentences? You think I feel nuthin when you hated me talking non-stop? Fine, it hurts ok, fine, I'm mad at ya ok, fine, I'm mad at everything... Orite, I may not be talking sense, fine, I'm not being attentive, fine, I'm not even straight-forward. When I speak, no one listens. I feel as if when I'm talking to someone, it is like a HOST-GUEST conversation. Would you want someone to feel so awkward at your home for all the silences around you? Every movement is an echo? Noooo... I wouldn't want my guests to feel awkward. It hurts sometimes, but I shrug it off as a joke... Though the other party thinks it's serious, I tryna not get in between in order to avoid conflict. Sometimes they might be joking at me, but it does feels something ironic. I tried to simmer down, at least being someone my age. Sooner or later, I'm gonna be 19... Others at that age is ordy matured, tall & err, controllable... What abt me?! I'm just an uncontrollable freak... I couldn't agree more about me, I don't feel like I'm a year older each year... My new year resolution includes:
- Shut my mouth up, big time
- Dress smartly & femininely
- Look both left and right, literally
- Stop telling people I'm straight
- Spend time looking thru every "books"
See, it is hard being Siti NurulJannah Bte Md Monjiat. Beauty is sublime. What's the use of it? I may not have a great voice, have a great face or a great body, but I'm sure I've got a great ambition. I guess so. My mouth maybe on for a bloody long time, you might be hearing my voice all the time, if it is ringing in your ears then, it is me... Though it is the December Holidays, my mouth ain't taking a break or a long holiday, idiots! See, well, it is the Shut Jannah Up Campaign (SJUC) and everything goes, gotta watch my tongue, my mouth & most of all taking decent pictures. My pictures with my ladies are horrible to the max (pardon me for being extremely MAD, UGLY & TERRIBLE) cos that's just me... Hrmmm...EAT SHIT LAH!