24 February 2006

*Army of Lovers*

My Apology Letter

First and foremost, love is all around. I may have made numerous idiotic mistakes. I may have said something without thinking. I may have done wrong to you. May I extend my sincerest apology to you? Will you accept my apology for what I've said & done? I hope you can teach me a thing or two about love and its genuine mistakes... I am sorry...

There are things in life we cannot take for granted; falling in love, falling out of love, hoping to be in love and wanting to be loved. No matter what, love is all about to be loved, to love and loving.

One thing I gotta change about being Jannah: The Mouth. If it ain't the ears, it is the mouth. I talked more than I listen and I listen lesser than I talk. If it ain't for the words I blurt out from what I observed about couples, I guess things will be great...

I am just a senseless & unpredictable culprit for heart breaks. I really say what I wanna say, not caring about what the other might be feeling... Long story short, I am stupid... A fool, a doo doo...

May it be puppy love, true love, infatuation, crushes, real love and teenage love... These fall in different category. The world is subjective and the word 'Love' has become rather haphazard... The word 'Love' spreads in different ways... When we look at an elderly couple holding hands & kissing each others' cheeks, we call that 'Real Love'. When we look at a girl checking out on a guy, we call that infatuation. When we look at teenagers kissing on the bus, we call it 'Puppy Love'... How do you define each scenario? I may sound very amateurish, inexperienced & childish... Why? Maybe because I lacked the true meaning of being loved, loving and to love... My real ex-boyfriend was rather due to lack of communication, no holding hands, no first kiss & no 'heavy petting'... Therefore, I am deprived of the to love, to be loved and loving...

Even if you love someone but he/she doesn't know how much you love them, it doesn't mean it has to be a waste of time... Even if you love someone and you do not know how long the feeling will last, it doesn't mean you have to let it go... Even if you love someone yet the feeling is too strong for you to focus on anything else, it doesn't mean you are putting all your time on her/him till the point you lose control of your emotions... Even if you love someone but someone else doubt your love for him/her, it doesn't necessarily means for you to quit... All these narrow down to mind over body... Other people's judgement on love isn't the same as your judgement on love. Other people's judgement on you ain't gonna change if you want them to change you. It's all about your confidence and your strength.

It is hard for me to justify myself to a hard person because all I received was a mere sharp "Don't disturb me when I'm pissed, bitch" look... And damn, Adam was right about coaxing a crying guy but coaxing an angry guy was a challenge...

"There are army of lovers who are dying to meet you and dying to make your acquintance... It could be you, it could be me... So don't let go, cos I need you so..." -Lee Ryan's 'Army of Lovers'.

Whatever love means, it is how you define love in your own way... It is how you look at love... Love is an interesting thing in the world... It just makes you float like butterflies, give you butterflies in your stomach and see butterflies on a sunny day... Love is just a beautiful thing... Define love yourself... And don't let others bring you down with what they say about love and its cons... Be strong in love, and don't let your emotions & instinct pull you down... Trust yourself first before letting others trust you! Love is all about taking self-control... YOU who makes the world go round.... Embrace love no matter how short-lived or at a long-term it runs... Love it!