"My heart will never mend and you never get to love me again..."
- Justin Timberlake's Never Again.
Pardon me for the JIWANG*-ness... I was just listening to Jamie Cullum & Justin Timberlake... The lyrics are really heartwarming... Actually, I don't feel like blogging anything but because I end class FUCKING early, 1430hrs on a Wednesday... I read almost the blogs in my links, ALMOST... Of course, the regulars... Then, I went Google-searching for lyrics... Guess you knew it, the auditions are drawing near... My classmate, WeeZ advised me to sing a song no one sings before so that the judges won't compare it to others... Good point, but what song?
Top 20 Most Common Songs in Idol Competitions:
- If I ain't Got You - Alicia Keys
- A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
- My Girl - The Temptations
- Superstitions - Stevie Wonder
- Rolling down the River - Tina Turner
- Chain of Fools - Aretha Franklin
- Fame
- I have Nothing - Whitney Houston
- Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
- Unchained Melody - The Righteous Brothers
- Careless Whisper - George Michael
- Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
- Fallin' - Alicia Keys
- Truth is - Fantasia Barrino
- That thing you do - The Wonders
- When you believe - Mariah Carey f/ Whitney Houston
- Flying Without Wings - Westlife
- Ain't No mountain High Enough
- I will Survive - Gloria Gayner
- I dream - Taufik Batisah
Though it sounds fuckin' funny at first, what's with Taufik's I dream, he's just the 1st Singapore Idol.... You're wrong, I've heard a kid as young as 5 years old singin' I dream all her lungs out, and another young boy sang that song as if he's an idol on stage! I believe that an idol really influences everybody from ages 5 to 85 year old... Oh gosh! Totally! Imagine that! I've got 3 days to practise, though I'm not sooo enthu about idol thingy, I guess I'm just doin it all out of fun... Adam, Dyl & Ismail (Adam's pal), they can sing... PK, Jason & I, we just do it all out of laughter... Well, being an idol is all about influencing.... Look at Taufik, his R&B/HipHop style just influence sooo many Malays out there.... Kelly Clarkson influences gals out there with her voice & poise...
What else about Idol? Neeehhhh... Let's just camp out at Cathay Cineleisure after 11pm, Idol Wanna-bees... Herr herr... =p
Okay, today, was superb! Went out with Dyl & Kak Long, to Arab St... Basically, it was supposed to be a Girls' Nite Out, but Adam tagged along & wonderfully with Nestle Brownies & Cookies & Mash-Mash! Yummm... Ate at Zam Zam restaurant.... YummmmYummmm... =)
To my coolest BABI-es:
All I wanna say is: "Dyl, thanks for the awesome treat! It was an early birthday treat, but I totally appreciate the whole dinner! It was a small gesture but I was very touched! =) Never did I realised to have such an awesome pal like you, being crazy, loud & being daring to be myself! Thank you for being an awesome stereo friend, Dyl!"....
To Kak Long: "Wow! You're a totally different from what I thought about Minah Tudungs! Awesome buddy to talk too! =) I never knew your advises would be soo meaningful in my life, & your caring gestures made me feel special! Your craziness made me feel more myself! Thank you for being that cool friend!"
The both of you really changed my life lah... Hahahaha!!!!
Not forgetting Adam: "Though the poopies out there think we're together, you still stick by my side as a dumb sidekick.... Appreciate all the criticisms, cos my cuzzin once told me a true friend will always give their honest opinions.... Nevermind your flaws, just as long you stay the same, buddy! Thanks for being there, my sidekick adik ipar! =) "....
Of course, the rest of the BABI-es like Rain (whom I rarely hang out with & know him that well) : "You are one unique & different guy I've ever met... YOU ARE JUST INSANE! Nonetheless, it was fun just hanging out with you & experience more exciting food-venture with you. You're damn wacky but hope to see you more open to us! =) Thank you for being that crazy friend!"
To Ghaz: "You are the 1st guy I stereotyped when I met you, didn't know you would be so caring & honest... I know it was for the best... You gave me support & made me more confident... I already felt as if you're leaving us so soon... Thank you for always being there for me no matter rain or shine, bad or good, wrong or right... You're always the best!"
I just felt like writing a short testimonial for my BABI-es, especially appreciating how much they have place impacts in my life... Though I might be screwed & jinxed in friendship, I believe that they just totally changed my whole Poly life, lifestyle & everything... Though my life revolves around them often, it makes it more exciting!
Bottomline is that, people, enjoy the moment you have now with all your friends & don't forget to say: "I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!"
p.s.: This is also going out to all of you too for being very loyal, understanding & crazy friends! I love ya!!! =)
Jiwang* means sentimental.