I'm battling with desire. Don't make it sound like I need protection.
Exhausted with apologies. I run my life thru unapologetical mannerisms.
Undeterred by crude comments. Do I have to trust your words of encouragements? It might bring me down.
I'm kicking down all the fences. Do not hope that I will fix it back.
I decide who I love. You can love many, but you care for one. But do I care?
Wherever I go, within my time limit. Cause I know when to be back.
Do not pull me down, cause it is either do it now or never.
The more you try to make me better, the wider I want my space to be.
I wanna love my ego, my angst, my stubbornness & my emotions. Is there a need to feel better in the first place?
If angsty is the main teenage reason for rebellion, what if I'm born with it?
I don't need a man to make it thru, cause they said behind every successful man, there's a woman.
I don't need a diamond ring around my finger to make me complete.
Each word I said gets misintepret, so does it mean I am unemotional?
You can leave me all alone, I can cry on my own, then you give me a call to check if I'm fine.
When I am all quiet and down, you can tap on my shoulders, and it just be fine.
If I am angry with you, please don't walk away and think the negative.
Love is everywhere, but do I have to desert you when you have the hearts for someone else?
If I were to break down and cry, will you be there to wipe off those tears off my ugly face?
The dust is on my nose, you saw it, will you wipe it off or leave me humiliated?
There's gunk in between my teeth, something on the lips, chocolate on the mouth, do you care to wipe it off or just stare at it till I find out and remove it by myself?
Some things in life we took for granted. The people you're surrounding with, do they really care about you? Or do you take them for granted? When you communicate, do you really listen to yourself? When you fight, did you hear yourself clearly? If the time comes, do you wanna let it go or restart all over again? Who will be there for you?
Need some thing to share?
Each time you argue, squabble, fight, querrel, cry, throw your tantrum, turn around for five seconds. Don't hold it all inside. Talk it thru with someone.
We all get angry too. At least, remove all the "fine", "ok" and "bye"...
It doesn't help. Eliminate childishness. Embrace maturity!
God Bless Ya!