From ancient mutiny to modern grudge... This revenge still lingers in my soul.
I hate school... Some might love school... But I hate school... Too early to say? Noooo... Especially when your classmates are the kind who appreciates looks, wealth, popularity and cool factors then you'll start to feel withdrawn... I hate school... For the first time in RP, I felt betrayed, backstabbed and outcast! Okay, fine... Go 'head, and behold you shall for I will not be deterred by your childish rantings! Okay, my class is filled up with all the high-profile kids, such as Malvina (why oh why should her name be first?!), Aisyah, Hafez, YiChen, Gary, Khalis, Hazmi, Hazel, Shirley, Skye and Gerald. Okay, if you ain't sure who are they, then well, you should visit E26-P... They'll give this look that resembles, "Err.. You're weird, get lost!" Okay, of course YiChen aka YoYo, Hazmi and Skye won't do such things! The other clans, they might be talking behind your back without you realising... Too early to say? I know these types of people... Some look rather quiet and fragile but actually they have an acid tongue, as for the Stooges, you know them well... No more comments...
The reason why I hate school is because I gotta watch my back now! So what if I'm doing so much work, I'm not appreciated! Great, this Digital Media Arts lesson is a 16 week project-based module therefore, being the only female, I've a greater chance to be eliminated early. Okay, I'm not so proficient in Photoshop, but hey, my ideas ain't crappy like the guys in my team... And they claimed I contributed the least?!! Excuse me, the initial project called 'Hansel & Gretel' was absurb, ludricous and silly to be given to Pixel Studios... If ya talking about killer ideas, how come ours was rejected? Why didn't I open my mouth? It's the 1st day of school & I ain't familiar with people in my team at all 'cept for Hazmi, Khalis & Gulshan... They looked so innocent & sweet towards you, but you'll never know what they talk about you in RJ... Obviously, Joe (our so-called Leader) confirmed was telling tales about me in Problem 3, why the pictures didn't turn out nice... C'mon lah, brudder, you're the leader, you took all the pictures, you lack Photoshop skills and when the team was being shot down numerous times by the class & blardy vamp Amy Khoo, you quietly stood at the corner of the wall as if you're not part of the team & made a blardy idiotic kena fucked up face as if you know nuts going on in the team & left us in the ditch! Whatthefuckbiatch!!! Okay, so what if you're pissed off, I don't care... C'mon, you followed fuckers like Malvina & Aisyah all the way down to Sembawang Park to snap pix when you can take them in school, nabey! I didn't wanna, but guess I'm part of the team? Okay...
Somehow, you lashed about me being the jinx, junk, whatever... So you kaninafuckyoukonektaksunnat tell tale about me, rite?! Oh well, guess what sia, in Problem 4, you didn't come & I guess we did far off better without you... And while the rest of the team also mentioned I contributed the least, hey, guess what you hairy dickheads, I GOT A 'B' for the first time in 4 weeks for DMA, and WHAT DID YOU GET?! If we're gonna say Amy Khoo was a feminist for I'm being the only female in YOUR idiotic team, then why did she mention that "HYPOTHETICALLY, I'm being the least contributor, I got to watch out my back for you FELLAS!" In this game of snake and ladder in a media course, I'm not gonna get dragged down by the snakes, I'ma gonna climb up like a cheater... Lies, cheat & deceive, I'ma gonna give to ya faces... Be nice to me, I'll go biting off your asses... Ambitions too high, fellas!
Guess what's my project about? Oh well, we're doing on a BLIND busker who had a previous life as an emperor who betrayed his wife & heir to the throne grandson therefore being haunted by the ghosts, he sang the songs to the public thus communicate through music. Interesting? Okay, the flashbacks are worst! Too complicated!!! Royston Tan once said: "Create a story which is simple but with a heart"... Honestly, this team doesn't even have a heart... No climax, no ending & no basic schedules... So, how are we gonna execute it?
My version of the less complicated story is communicated through visual arts... Rather than we get complicated casts to act out complicated flashbacks scenes, why not just give the 'BLIND' an eye therefore the viewers get to see what he is going thru in his misery? Very chim? Well, at least it'll be 15mins... But, why mine was rejected? My previous facilitator, Luke, preferred the male version! Therefore, I can conclude that there is sexism in class...
I hate school, I dread coming to school now... Competitive? No! It's just the people that matters... Always, I told myself before I stepped out of my home (of course, I go to school with Adam everyday, my 1st thought in the morning was,"Oh... Adam... (= ..." ) I'll be telling myself, "Goal #1: You're competing against yourself, what are they good with? Nothing! Hit 'em upstyle, shitass!"
I love going to school because I get to spend time with my dear Adam... I hate going to school to see my classmates... Skye is never there... I feel so alone... Okay, if it feels like dejavu, well, it's too early to test the water... I could feel it in the air... But I've got no intention to skip school, cos the modules are just so fun & I'm close to the facilitators... Furthermore, I wanna pursue a career in the media field... A day missed, a lifetime gone!
"I got a way to work this out!"
Anywho, anyhow, how I wish I could just remain in Year 1... Thought that my Year 2 will be awesome, but guess not...
Congrats to all who enjoyed their term with a perfect class, may you enjoy the rest of the term with them!
Kudos to all who endured torture in this term with a non-perfect class, may you sacrifice your body and soul into endless learning. It's against yourself & nobody else!
An old crisis is a modern crisis. This is dejavu. But I'm not weak to kill the fools! Watch out!