Living in Singapore is such a pain in the ass. Feel so constipated. We're like family only during National Day. But other days I feel like shit. I can't stand looking at some Kiasu/Discourteous/Gan Cheong/Calculative/Cheating Singaporeans. Imagine going thru life everyday feeling like the hell. Please lah Singaporeans, when there are GST Campaigns (pardon me, not the GSS campaigns ok!) please lah, don't fake it can?
***
The Synonyms for:
GST campaign - Greet, Smile, say Thank You Campaign (purposely brought to you by the good people at Singapore Kindness Movement)
GSS campaign - Great Singapore Sales (purposely brought to you by the good people at Singapore Tourism Board)
***
if it ever get harder day by day, then you know what you should do? Just fake a smile and crrrsh everybody else like cockroaches! And that refers to people who are giving you a tough life at work/school/play/shopping. Here are tips for you on how to successfully deal with GST & GSS...
1) Smile and say Thank You to people who are kind enough to hold doors for you at places such as BORDERS, WHEELOCK PLACE, RANDOM SHOPPING MALLS or FASTFOOD RESTAURANTS
- for a little smile and a LOUD thank you goes a lonnnnggggg way everyday! PRACTISE THAT!
2) Smile and say Thank You to people who are patient enough to hold elevator doors for you and I really mean ELEVATOR aka LIFT doors
- for a kind & generous smile & LOUD thank you greets you anywhere, anytime!
3) Smile and say Thank You to cashiers/servers who NEVER greet you, smile at you or say Thank You
- for that gestures will EMBARRASS them for their 'good' service!
4) Smile and say Thank You to people who move & make spaces in the bus/MRT during peak hours
- for this will make them feel BAD!
5) Smile and say Thank You to people who are ignorant & hogs/stares at their mobile phones
- For it will surely piss you off
5) Always SMILE and say THANK YOU to people who made you wait, piss, irritated, etc when they...
- NEVER hold doors & let 'em slam at your face
- NEVER hold the lift doors & let you be squashed by the doors
- NEVER practise good service quality manners
- NEVER courteously move in crowded buses/MRT during peak hours
- NEVER care to observe things around them
***
To brighten up your day, hear this good news: Singapore is rated the lowest in terms of courtesy & practising good manners. Yes, we cannot match up to international standards, but when you see how Kiasu/Discourteous/Gan Cheong/Calculative/Cheating Singaporeans are, you'll be as disgusted as ever... Hrmmmmph
***
Moving on...
I guess I should start on an All-Female fan club! Seems like the taggers are Females who are
1) Heartbroken by some insensitive boys
2) Desperate in searching for some sensitive boys
3) Depressed by some insensitive households
4) Angered at some insensitive people
5) Happy because we all share the same problems
... and pardon me, because at this stage, GUYS are mainly BOYS now... How long more can we GIRLS wait for a true GUY to come out of the box. Tsk Tsk.
***
I need a man, not a boy to toy around. I need a man who can stand up for me in times of trouble. I need a man who is willing to die for the country (ok, I'll be depressed by then! sadded) I need a man who is honest about his feelings rather than hurt me later on. I need a man who can share his hopes and dreams. I need a man who can motivate me to carry on with life. I need a man who can guide me if I'm lost. I need a man who can lend me his shoulders in case I need to cry. I need a man who is strong enough to have a creative discussion with any morons. I need a man who can admit I'm his girl. I need a man who can sacrifice his time when need be. I need a man who can be mentally, emotionally and physically prepared when shopping comes. I need a man who don't run and hide. I need a man who can be matured enough. I need a man who have his child-like side. I need a man who LOVES ME FOR ME AND NOT FOR WHAT I AM NOT!
***
Do you fit the criteria, baby? I'm sorry if I'm too harsh. But I can't hold back these feelings for you already. I really love you and I really need you by my side. I really need you to wake up your ideas. I really need you than want you here with me. Do you need me too? If not, then I shall take my jacket and leave. Can I be your girlfriend?
To be continued...
***Oh well, guess not maybe. Next time, baby? When? After National Service? Pahhhh!***