20 July 2006

*03:59am*

This is dedicated to my dearest:

You're always in my mind, heart and everything. Guess it was true when you said that "Whenever I need you, you were never there"... I guess it was true that I'm always the stubborn one... Yes, it is true that I gotta change my habits, attitude and behaviour. I ought to love you more than how much you loved me. For now, I realized that I almost destroyed your life. I realized that you need more care, concern, attention and love than ever. I ought to understand you more, I shouldn't be all about me. Any girls out there will hate me for thinking this way, but after what you've gone thru, I finally found out that you are the reason why I see life in a different light. The more I see you, the more I want you. But till then, I gotta change the way I behave towards you. Get well soon, love. I hope to see you in your normal self again, because I love the way you are. If what they said, "I hurt you because I love you" is true, I don't wanna see you hurt anymore because it hurts me tremendously seeing you hurt.

I wanna be there for you and I wanna be with you. If I'm not around, I'm never too far, please call me. I love you. <3

***

So many apologies. So many muscle stretched. So much time wasted. So many times we drifted. So many stories. So many incidents. So much money wasted. So many bruises. So much injuries. So much. Too much is too much. When enough is enough, do you stop it?

***

Nothing inflict more pain than a heart break. Though I've hurt you a lot, it doesn't mean I don't feel your pain. Though you thought I'm always the happy one in this relationship, I felt it ain't at all cos I'm worried about you all the time. Baby, I care for you. I feel your pain. I get uber worried all the time. The most important thing for now is to see you smile. I want to make you happy. God willing, we'll be good one day.

***