If life is so sad, ask a companion to lift you up!
***
Okay, I'm back... Hopefully the connection stays good.
Haze PSI on Saturday = 150
by now, everybody knows about it...
So, the damn thing about this hazy issue is the outcome...
Now, I'm suffering from a damn flu that had caused severe damage to my throat, plus! Additional ulcers on 3 places - Left & right side of my mouth and underneath my tongue. The results: I cannot enjoy spicy food, cookies and fizzy drinks!
Why?!
Spicy food makes my whole tongue burn like hell. The excruciating pain that triggered on my tongue caused me minimum movement when I tried to chew, talk or swallow. Not only that, with my sore throat, I can't even swallow like before! My damn flu had also caused me a hearing damage... But not that severe!
If it is the haze that caused me that pain, then I cannot blame anyone else but ME!
***
N.Korea had nuclear test?!
Oh dear, this is bad... Real bad... Really bad...
Even President Bush is not happy about it...
Even UN can't do anything about it...
What can we NORMAL human beings can do to overcome these EVIL humans?
Our innocent little earth is being bullied once again!!!
Not once, not twice, not thrice but gazillion times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why?! Why?! Why?!
The earth is like our mother. She gave birth to all of us. No, not your own mother alone, it's the earth. She gave us shelter, gave us food, gave us nature, gave us education and gave us above all respect and love for all animals and humans.
Now, think twice...
Fight back!