Goooooooodddd....
***
This is my 230th post on Blogger.com and I am pleased to inform you that my life is messed up. No, I'm not pregnant. No, I'm not quitting school. No, I am not about to jump down the building and die. No, I am not giving up on Blogger.com!
I've to say that my life is pretty messed up right now. Why? Take a look into my life now...
1. After FYP1, I won't be able to get a team for my FYP2 (FYP stands for FINAL YEAR PROJECT, by the way)
2. After FYP2, I will be graduating and I don't know what to do after that.
3. My project team is on the verge of breaking down because the submission date is drawing near.
4. My project team is very tensed at the moment because of communication & passion breakdown.
5. My menses is not here yet.
Let's just skip to 100...
100. My post-graduation plan is still undone.
I'm doomed. Very. Very. Very. DOOMED.
***
Let's take a look at the society too now.
1. The youths are not respecting other people on the streets.
2. The youths are not respecting other people's privacy in the bus.
3. The youths are very disrespectful to other people.
4. The youths think that having 16,000 friends on FRIENDSTER is uber cool.
5. The youths are very self-conscious.
6. The youths are not independant enough.
7. The youths are not polite to Librarians and Library Officers.
8. The youths are very ignorant
Let's skip to 100...
100. The Youths are fucking cibais!
***
Singaporeans are Singaporeans. We are ignorant. We are not caregivers, we do not provide good customer service. We are competitive, yes but we are not good in anything. We'll die in 50 years. If LKY still lives... Then, NOT. If he does, then... Bye-Bye!