Loud.
Outrageous.
Shy.
Unturned.
Temperamental.
Laa-Dee-Daa-Dee-Daa.
***
I've got monikers and I want you to address me accordingly. Provided you know when is the right time.
1. 'the original janster' moniker
To be addressed only when you know what it means; Formed by my Secondary School mates who think that I'm a jokester and pretty much a prankster. Moniker ceremoniously influenced up till today.
2. 'the janzzz' moniker
Addressed only when name is too long to be typed online or when you're calling me out from a distance. No matter what, I respond to janzzz because it's kinda short, ey.
3. 'the skitzoinsomnia' moniker
To be addressed only when I'm doing a wee-bit of design and vandalizing. To be followed by a little doodle of a Wobbly Random Thingy, which looks like a robot and a stupid monster.
4. 'the sophisticated freak' moniker
This is noticable on my MSN nick because some people find me a freak when I talked to myself or entertained myself amidst big crowds. I am a queen of babble and mumbles of random thoughts. Yet, I'm sophisticated in a way when I talked to myself. Beat that!
5. 'the sophia' moniker
I bet to those closest to me were introduced to my very closed companion. This companion had been living with me for the past 4 years. She's kinda geeky but sophisticated little freak in the belly and her name is sophia. No one will ever get to see the real appearance.
***
You see, the reasons why I'm named after these names are because through the name Jannah, you could form absurbly everything. I'm a crazy little rainbow living on just Skittles, Unagi/Maki rolls. Why not live life a little more crazy and be absolutely eccentric on people who gives you nerves to scream back and spasm a little?