07 July 2007

*Gaia*

Woaaahhhh... My Blog is not tagged at all for the past 5 days and I wonder why... Is it because you guys thought that I might not be coming back to my Blog or is it because my content is a boredom to you?

Alright... Let me iliterate my point... Please bother me if need be.... If you visit here, please tag the word "HI" and this will make me a little bit appreciated cos at least someone out there believe that this blog is alive...

Things had been going well and my my my... Life is a little off-track nowadays... Why why why? I shan't talk about it because I don't bother about it...

Live Earth is going on air now... I'm just 55 minutes being home after a whole day of wicked production... I am not going to sleep... I think.... Woooooohooooo... Work is play so I do play it hard...

Live Earth... Why oh why? Isn't it causing Gaia to face more suffering with more fossil fuels burning just to generate more electricity for the amps, lights, cameras, satellite, live telecast, sound system, visual system... Gaia oh Gaia... Do not let out your last breath of air... I am in need of cash and in need of wisdom and in need of inspiration to drive my passion...

People, you need to work harder to keep this earth alive!