02 July 2007

*If You're (not) Reading This...*

... then I think this is the right time for you to read. My blog is malnourished and it needs a proper diet, exercise, vitamins and minerals, sufficient amount of sleep and weight-gaining pills. It is time to re-package my blog into a portfolio blog (which I seriously slammed those who did so because it's publicizing your works to the entire blogosphere) because time will tell when you'll get a potential client (not) and maybe it'll boost your confidence (hmmm) but this will also mean that you might get slammed too (if) IF your works are lousy. But it's okay, right? It pushes you to another level.



... now, I tell you why I want to re-package my blog. I am seriously need a portfolio and my portfolio is anorexic. It's the weight of a fingernail. Yes. I need to re-package my portfolio and create more weight to it.

I had a pitiful sights of photography/prints/short films/music video. It is time I give the portfolio some love.



























Here is a sneak peak:

(I just created this today & uber inspired to do more shit like I did last time before my laptop died)
















































Medium is the Message - Advertising Concepts July 2007

Designed in Powerpoint '98
JPEG Format, 960 x 720













This is just the beginning.















What the hell? I need to add more weight on the good stuff.
Resumes/CV online?
Errrrrr.....













It's time I need to be taken seriously as a Media & Entertainment Student.