***
"HI" from natz!
Having spent "eons" in the "oven" then in the "freezer", I think my brain cells are both fried and frozen (you can never understand why). I've been sitting in front of my dying computer since 0900hrs to 1900hrs.
A total time of 10 freaking hours. I am freaking out!
The deadline is
I couldn't beg for any more time now cos time is already so limited. Each time I turned away from my computer to check on my team mates who are editing the video, it seems like just milliseconds or seconds or whatever, but when I checked my digital clock, 4 minutes had past by.
WOAH!
4 MINUTES!?
SO FAST???!!!
***
Now, I may not be the best graphic designer to anyone/everyone/nobody in the creative world, but I am proud of myself!
(applause)
My bum is flat, my head is spinning, my ears are numb and my fingers are frozen. My brain have to continue focusing and my eyes have to concentrate on the details. Accuracy and balance.
Yes.
For the record, 10 hours on a poster, DVD covers and postcards for our short film/feature film/TV show (still deciding).
Yes.
The video (plus the visuals and the sounds) are completed, the contents in the DVD is completed and the graphics are completed. All that left is EXPORTING all of it to either print or DVD.
One word now...
S U G A R
***
Curious on how the graphics look like (it ain't that fantastic)
So.................................
Here it is:
1. DVD PACKAGE of Carousel Love

2. MOVIE POSTER of Carousel Love

3. MOVIE POSTCARDS of Carousel Love

***
Watch for it real soon!
Remember the name:
CAROUSEL LOVE
S U G A R