23 February 2008

WE ARE THE INTERNS! (part 2)

and when you're stuck in Holland Village, all you want to do is eat and eat.

There's Starbucks, Subway, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Burger King, Swensen's, Delifrance, Foodcourts (with TenderBest & Food Junction) and lots more...

$10 a day is all it takes to splurge on gourmet coffee ($3.50/tall or $6/grande) and you can go crazy browsing through magazines at a nearby magazine shop.

Today, we had Subway because Natz is tempted to try the 6-inch Veggie Delite! Okay, I had one, too and boy, was I very guilty!

And we had our 'advertisement' in Subway...

"When I first passed by SUBWAY months back, I hated it because of the smell. When my friends decided to have their meals at SUBWAY, I had no choice but to tag along. But, the moment I sunk my teeth into the honey oat bread, I knew I had to come back for more!" - Jan

"When I first passed by SUBWAY, I so hate the smell. But when I had my first bite on COLD CUT TRIO, it feels like heaven. I could feel the aura, the halo... It was heavenly!" - Xavier




It was so nice to eat healthy food! Thanks to Shaggy who brought me (and Adam) to SUBWAY at Downtown East for the first time.

_____________________________


Just a few days ago, Xavier and I went down Mountbatten Road to have a look at the production location. We had to walk all the way down because we messed up on the address. Finally, 10 minutes later, we found the place!

Aaahhh.... Here how it looks like....

Can't wait for the production! But I'll be busy shuttling from one place to another to get food for the cast and crew.

After we had a look at the house, we went to Katong Shopping Centre. Kinda old.

Xavier bought me this nice cheese-dunno-what-it's-called snack at just $1.20... It's the pancake thingy you find at Jollibean or Mr Bean. I like it the way it is, not sweet and not salty. The batter has this flavour that just burst on your palette.


How nice! I'll grow fatter again!

__________________________________________________________