02 February 2008

*Friends*

I'd like to say thanks to my friends who were there for me for all the 3 years of school I had and how they had changed my life and helped me through my dreams and making them reality.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and sometimes you diss my works, kept stuff behind my back and smile like you meant it.

Thank you for the awesome meals we had. Thank you for the laughter. Thank you for the angry tears. Thank you for devoting your time with me.

I'd like to die as a happy person rather than to think of the past mistakes that I had done to you. Die as a happy person who had accomplished stuff that I had always wanted to. Die as a happy person for all the things I had contributed to the society. Die as a happy person knowing someone had loved me back and shared his life with me.


Thank you


And here's a toast to all of you who aspire to be happy all your life and wishing you sweet success in your future regardless of what people say and may you find peace and love in all your hearts.

Good Luck and God Bless Ya!