26 March 2008

GRADUATION BLAHS

Congratulations to all my Republic Polytechnic friends for graduating!

It was nice to reunite again with all of you especially after a long hiatus from the campus scene. What hurts the most is not spending enough time with you at the beginning of the semester break before the 26th March Graduation Ceremony.

Something tells me today that when you disappear from the face of the school for so long, you will kinda lose that connection with people. However, I realized how fast I have moved on to the next stage way before the graduation.

The day started off pretty well to me. For the first time, I had a free makeover by my Make-up Artist, Andrew (ah jie) who offered to doll me up for the graduation ceremony! It was uber splendid! It felt great to get dolled up for this special event because this is once in a lifetime and that'll be the end of the road after the graduation. Why not just get dolled up then?

Meeting up with the STA facilitators was awesome! I kinda miss their company though! Gareth, Ghaz and the other 12 of STA students were held up at the Dance Studio for being "Late". In fact, we were there at 3pm and how can we be late? Obviously, there weren't anymore seats left lah! Fuck! So, they all made a scene at the Dance Studio/Holding Area and at the backstage of the theatre while I just mingle and started to talking to other random people.

I saw Citra/Mummy today and it felt great to see both of us making it through in our robes! It was nice to see her parents at the ceremony too! Wow!

The buffet was so-so and I am not going to comment on the food. The caterers tried their best to feed the 1000+++ people and obviously, people are greedy! No comments.

Caught up with Graham Perkins, the former Assistant Director for _______ Development in STA, and he gave me a warm peck on my cheeks! Yayness! Shook hands with Ganesh, the Director of TRCC (I guess) and David Cheng, Jannah's Mentor in STA and Studio I.G. hugged me, shook hands with Eddie Wong, Amy Khoo, Lydia Wong and the rest of the STA academic staff. The few people I missed saying thanks to are Jose De Castro, Q, Kenneth Cheong and Serene D'Cotta... =(

_______________________________________________________________