(Disclaimer: To note that this entry is for audience who dares to read and feel the pinch)
You know it when it gets rough on you especially when you listen to your friends comparing about their relationships to you. You know them and they know you and they know who you're with and you know who they're with. But on some things that are sensitive to share, shouldn't be shared amongst yourselves. This is highly sensitive and disrespectful for them to talk about their relationships without their other half present.
When they talk about relationships, I will join in and have fun but not to the extent where you get overboard with the conversations. There is a limit to everything being said. I am not the kind who would talk about my relationship to other friends. Friends who know me. I am not exactly the kind who boast about how a relationship to be. A relationship which emphasizes on looks can be deemed nonsensical. I am not just on the same page as anyone when it comes to relationship talks.
Things shouldn't be overdone when you talk about your relationships. Even though it's nice to talk about it, but there are things that your friends don't wanna imagine. You don't wanna get involved, associated to and be insulted at these issues.
Once they rubbed it in, stop. Start to deviate to another topic. Once it gets too sensitive, just stop it. You wouldn't want to listen some more.
People are just people. We are just human. But I don't want to be one.
I have a heart even though I don't have the looks.
I don't need curves but I do have the brains.
I can feel it coming. Do you?
When I vomit it out like this, people will get offended because they think it is about them. No. People, it's time for you to do some reflecting and stop stereotyping. People are just the same. We make mistakes. In this time and age, respect is forgotten.