I'll be the one left standing alone in STA office till end of August 2008. My other temporary colleagues like Hazel, Ghaz, Jie Han, Husky and Gulshan will be gone at the end of June/July. They are all going off to either university or the NS.
Yeah. Cause of this, I felt really down. They know what to do in future. Me? I ain't got any idea what to fulfill. Here's why.
- I am not going to further my studies yet this year, or next year, or whatever year.
- I have no idea what my career path is.
- I do not know what my motive of achieving working as technical assistant.
- I feel like I have nowhere to go.
- I want to earn fast, run fast and live fast.
- I do not what my future will be like.
But, I do have my motives. Here's what.
- To get 2- 3 years of working experience based on technical skills
- To gain experience in technical areas
- To get tied in with project works to build up portfolio
- To hold my head up high and enjoy this technical part
- To get hands-on training as Production Manager
- To gain external knowledge about planning productions
_________________________________________________________________
I know these can be resolved.