___________________________________________________________________
To Husky (woof woof) Wong Zi Heng, colleague of 1 month, this is for you though you don't know I'm writing about it:
Dear Husky (woof woof),
The time spent in RP with you was short but I sure did enjoy myself. What did I enjoy most? Bitching with you about work, bitching with you about your rivals, bitching with you about the industry and bitching with you about our colleagues. We love bitching so much that I couldn't believe that Husky (the one whom I thought was a very quiet and innocent guy) love bitching.
Throughout the one month we worked together, I realized that I've never in the same class with you before. It was my first time working with you on this ASSet Management project in STA. What I didn't believe about you is that you are very diligent in your work and outspoken. My first thought was that your future career path would not be an animator, but a marketing sales representative or something. You spoke with poise and confidence during meetings, and that surely surprised me!
What I am going to miss about working with you is the craving for Banana Chocolate Waffles and the Tom Yum noodles from E1! Damn good lah! Haha! Now that Gulshan is on leave till Tuesday, and the office is full of girls! Thanks for advising me to clock out at 9pm on Monday to Wednesday so that I could hit 44 hours! Haha! Great! Thanks for the madness in the office!
Most of all, we're gonna miss your sniffing like a true blue Siberian Husky!
All the best in your future endeavours and good luck in pursuing your dreams in the animation world! Have fun in the police force and call us for lunch some day! Nice working with you! :)
(Jose's gonna miss you most!)
___________________________________________________________________
The time spent in RP with you was short but I sure did enjoy myself. What did I enjoy most? Bitching with you about work, bitching with you about your rivals, bitching with you about the industry and bitching with you about our colleagues. We love bitching so much that I couldn't believe that Husky (the one whom I thought was a very quiet and innocent guy) love bitching.
Throughout the one month we worked together, I realized that I've never in the same class with you before. It was my first time working with you on this ASSet Management project in STA. What I didn't believe about you is that you are very diligent in your work and outspoken. My first thought was that your future career path would not be an animator, but a marketing sales representative or something. You spoke with poise and confidence during meetings, and that surely surprised me!
What I am going to miss about working with you is the craving for Banana Chocolate Waffles and the Tom Yum noodles from E1! Damn good lah! Haha! Now that Gulshan is on leave till Tuesday, and the office is full of girls! Thanks for advising me to clock out at 9pm on Monday to Wednesday so that I could hit 44 hours! Haha! Great! Thanks for the madness in the office!
Most of all, we're gonna miss your sniffing like a true blue Siberian Husky!
All the best in your future endeavours and good luck in pursuing your dreams in the animation world! Have fun in the police force and call us for lunch some day! Nice working with you! :)
___________________________________________________________________
The Day when Jose de Castro (our RO) & Varian Lim (our colleague) brought us for lunch

And the happy spread of food for happy people at the STA office. Hungry Hungry.
This is Hazel and this is Gulshan
and meet Joslyn! She is one heck of a hardworking young lady and a very helpful one too! Especially on her first day at work! Wow Wow Wow!
Welcome on board Flight STA ASS!

And the happy spread of food for happy people at the STA office. Hungry Hungry.
This is Hazel and this is Gulshan
Welcome on board Flight STA ASS!