16 July 2008

I'M A CAPE CRUSADER

I walked around proudly with my cape tied to my back and when I have to go, I used to put my hands on my hips as I said, "Coming to the rescue".

Wow. The greatest feeling ever is when you see the smiles on their faces.

Every single day, you are saving lives. Everybody needs you. Everybody loves you.

Too bad. I hate that. Because I am not that. For all I know, I am no superhero. I am just one tiny girl who is trying to grasp the importance of life.

Sure. Very incredible. Very brave.

I love hiding someplace where people can't see me. So that I won't have to save lives.

When something becomes a routine, you start losing the passion. When there is no passion, what's there left to do? Nothing.

I don't have a problem at all. I am just hiding from the world. So that they won't come to look for me.