16 September 2008

Thank You & Goodbye

Was the most hardest thing I can ever do but when the time is up, it is up and I need to move on.

I'm talking about my job FYI.

"It's just a job, don't take it too emotionally."

Truthfully, I'm just worried that I might leave on bad terms. But, hey! I've done a tremendous job myself for completing almost 2000 over assets over the past 5 months. The money I earned was really awesome too!

I never figure out why I can lose lots of money, though. I guess it was my handphone bill.

It's time to change!

  1. No more Post-Paid Line
  2. No more holding back my opinions
  3. No more guilty feelings
  4. No more being just a really good girl
  5. No more giving in to morons

Enough said and done. I was kinda pissed that my responsibilities and commitment was questioned at the meeting. In fact, it's just a job. It's just my job, it's just his job. Everyone has issues. Everyone has agendas. Everyone has deadlines.

Too bad.

My time is up. I have outgrown. I have to set my own goals.

All I need is to take a break, have a good holiday, do some soul-searching, contact friends who need help at work and get on board the ship of long-term establishment. I am ready to sail through the seas of creative conceptualizing and team building efforts.

I ain't someone who sits down, bored and lonely at the office, waiting for her team mates to come to work and start somewhere. I'm the kind of person who gets off early and be in the office early to start some brain juice flowing creatively. Not some Dick Tracy of Assets!

Let's go Jannah! Kiss your worries goodbye and take a bow. You're on your way... :)