Toy kitchens. A toy I used to play with when I was a child. It was my comfort zone, my friend and my dreams.
Because I love make-believes! I was...
- A busy career woman (wore my mom's makeup & carried her handbags)
- An actress (after watching 'Back to the Future' & 'Sound of Music')
- A fashion designer (a birthday party newspaper games)
- A chef (from all the toy kitchens I had)
- A nurse (fake doctor stuff)
- A designer (after watching too many shows from Style Network back then)
- A singer (like Britney Spears, No Doubt & Toni Braxton)
- A director/scriptwriter/producer/choreographer (was for a Primary School's Teacher's Day audition)
- A magazine editor-in-chief (I created my very own magazine)
- A teacher (I love stationery, especially the red pens for marking!)
No matter what the future lies ahead, inspirations start from the past. From their childhood.
Growing up was a pain because I do not have any one aspiration at all. In fact, with all the great make-believes I had, eventually I could pursue everything if I could. My head tells me one thing, "Jannah, you shouldn't care about what others have become." And I could hear my heart whispers, "Let's go from here, let's start somewhere." But, people tell me that "with limitations come great creativity."
My whole 3 months of inspiration - Que Sara Sara... Whatever will be, will be...

