05 November 2008

THE AWARD GOES TO...

Actions speak louder than words and that is not what I was brought up with. Someone has been bugging me for a month already and I realized it only when he and his wife appeared in my dreams whereby I actually sought forgiveness from them. Scarrreeee.

In fact, let's face it. I am 21-years-old. Everyone makes mistake once in a while. You see, this is a family feud dated back in 2000. Something tells me that this will go on till someone dies. No, nobody will get tossed in a bloody massacre salad dressing!

Okay, I am 25% heartless, 50% scared, 25% relentless. Being Jannah, she will definitely try her luck by conversing in Malay to her relative whom she actually 'hurt' for a year. How did I know that?! This bears repeating: "HOW DID I FUCKING KNOW I EVEN HURT HIM FOR A YEAR IN THE FIRST PLACE?!"

Let's just make things clear now. I've got my parents fucked up confused and troubled, my aunt in a mess, my 1st aunt and her daughter (the ones also involved) toughened up and ganged up and don't care, my youngest uncle really bummed. I hope someone is in Camp Jannah!

Low and behold, this is by far the magnificient mess of the year! Not only did I get myself in a messy burnt the bridges case with my internship, work messy in STA and money messy with myself, I got myself even fucking messier in this whole big damn dumb family feud which can actually not involved me!
Now, someone should deserve this special trophy by the way and that is ME! Yay.

wertgyhujKDGJBJH@#$%^!!!!