25 November 2008

LIFE'S LITTLE LIST


(images taken off paper+ cup)



We know this is a recession period and many people (especially those working in banks) are fired from their jobs so that the companies can cut costs. Last Saturday, Gramophone had their sale of CDs, vinyls, DVDs, books and whatever else they sell there sold from $1 onwards. Of course, people like me (broke but in need of entertainment) would go all out for this mega-sale! But, we're helping these companies in this difficult time by emptying out our pockets to save them. On the bright side, COE prices are down to $2 and people are complaining: "Why so cheap when we are too scared to spend money?!" but hellooo, this is such a good time to buy what was expensive then is cheap now, NOW! Of course (again), luxe is lust so just indulge in small quantity.

Hence, I have ambitions and so does everyone else.
  1. I strive for my own home one day
  2. I want a stable income with a job that works
  3. A brand new wardrobe
  4. New hairstyle
  5. I will get a license to have a car
I think I'll just be my own boss one day...