05 February 2009

I AM VEXED OUT

Captured in black and white. Yes, from the same cell phone: K610i with a 2.0 megapixel camera. Again!

Above, this struck me as the most beautiful tree that looked similar to some DNA cells under a microscope. But this is a tree with spotlight shining at the branches.

I guess you might be thinking what the fuck with DNA cells and microscopes when this blogger here took Diploma in New Media, right?

Right, I had been working at Science Centre for the past 4 years since 2005 and now, I'm back again doing Data Entry for a week already. Quite a desk job from 9 to 5 but I am enjoying it for the environment and the exposure to something beyond just Media is... New and challenging!

Call me crazy, but wait till you see my task!

I'm needed to key in feedback forms from dated January to October 2008 into Excel spreadsheet for quality assessment review I guess. I thought my task was easy peasy, till I was shown to my desk in a measly corner in their office with printers, fax machines, scanners, paper copier and rat cage!

To me, I just don't care! Below, in sequence from (my) left to right of my desk (from where I was seated).


Above. I sorted out according to their dates in their respective months and placed these forms into a box. When I saw the pile kept going up, up, up, my eyes and heart went down, down, down.

I have to key in the Teacher's and Students' feedbacks on their programme. On a separate spreadsheet, for Teacher and Students, the list kept going on and on.


I'm glad they gave me a good computer to work on, too! And bottles of Ice Mountain to keep me going. You know, it feels like NS as if I'm in PES E or something!

But I'm not complaining. This ain't a real job - YET!


The one on the left is my daily dose of digestive biscuits for breakfast and lunch. Only until I got famished will I drag my feet down to McDonald's or their Cafe Rocks (that's the cafe's name, okay!) As you can see what was written on that pink piece of paper, (in case you can't read DONE) that was just the amount I was done with.

I can hear you guys going, "Jannah, your task is so simple but how come you're so slow?!"

Now, you can hear me saying:

"Hello! I thought it was easy for me, too, okay! Talk about easy, this was tedious tiring and repetitive!"