
I'm this fucking close to posting a photograph of a person I am pissed the most. Okay, enough said. Let's move on.
The reason why I am fucking ticked off is because she gets to do things that I was planning to do and hanging out with people I wanted to be working with. All I get is news feed of her presence in all of the photographs or whatever from people and places.
Not to mention, she destroyed my morale/confidence/outgoing personality by writing to me an honest mail about my so-called vile & vicious post eons ago. That incident left me battered and scarred for months just because I "hurt others" in my post. Obviously, that wasn't my intention when it comes to blogging. My life was fucking fantastic before the email popped in my inbox. Now, that was vicious. Her words are vile and full of hate for me. You were lucky I didn't snap your neck with my own bare hands when we came face to face doing productions because I even had the guts to teach you.
Never mind I can even work well with you, in fact with everybody. The only difference is I don't put up a front. Not at least in front of people. I know my past job experience sucked but I didn't show up looking sympathetic to my boss at the interview. I didn't get sympathy votes to get myself checked into the cool groups doing public events, humanitarian, concerts, etc.
Your hard work paid off with people empathizing pints of your sympathy past. Well, as for me. I get bullshit, yelled-at-the-face treatment even though I worked my way through my nose.
The only difference is I went to work scared, knowing I would make another mistake after mistakes. But you, you can just cry it out and gain more sympathy votes. As for me, I know I can go nowhere with it. I was your friend, the one you confide in. Bullshit. You could go off unscathed whereas for me I had to dig my own grave for my mistakes. At least I think I learned much, without pulling a face or coming late to work every single fucking day.
Yes, if you are reading this, refer back to the image above. That's how I feel for the past months with you. Fucking ticked off to the power of 3.
See this smile. I'm glad I had outgrown that and moved on, with a little grudge to accompany along whenever I make more mistakes. This experience taught me to realize how an idiot I was before.