12 June 2009

HAIR AFFAIR

Okay, this will drive all of you insane but... My obsession over hair makeover is going way over the top! Previous post was on Emma Watson's hair and this post is on Girls from OMSK!

Before you go on and sign at my naivety or fickle-mindedness, let me tell you that I had chopped my hair, VERY UNOBVIOUSLY, at 175 fucking dollars! So, with proper treatment and trimming, I reckon I'd be able to keep my hair long like this (minus the nerdy glasses)!

Of course, huge ass Rocker Chic T-Shirt coupled with bright-coloured boyfriend sweaters will be reigning soon! I hope the days of leather tights, hippie floral prints, plaid shirts, shorts with pantyhose, secretary/slutty office girl looks and last but not least the Flea Market looks WILL BE OVER AND DONE WITH ASAP!

If that is in my 'Incoming Box', I'll be finishing it off at the highest priority. It should be burnt and never looked at anymore!

Well, hello... Wherever you turn, you kinda see the same thing what the 'departmental stores/push carts' are selling. Except that these are being parading on the streets of Singapore, 24/7!

I'd hire an assassin to wipe out all these clone-looking girls. Psssshhhhh...