02 December 2009

STUMBLED UPON



I need to give my Adam Lambert virus a rest for today (and probably as soon as I get my bum back to office, too) by reading something interesting off the net.

Been reading Perez Hilton or watching E! News too much? Well, if you are not part of the Hollywood mayhem or even any celebrity bloodlines, not to worry. New Media is the new (not really) thing!

I read up on this blog about being internet famous and bo
y, I was predicting it!

My daily routine when I first step in my office is:
  1. Open Outlook (mailbox)
  2. Sign In Facebook
  3. Check Emails
  4. Update Status
  5. Open Yahoo Mail
  6. Read others' statuses
  7. Delete and Respond Emails
  8. Check out Partner's Facebook
  9. Open Blogger
  10. Comment Statuses
The point is I read up on Social Media Strategy and this is how you should plan your day, Internet Celebrity-wannabes:


You could read up more here. Cool stuff!