19 February 2010

(700th Issue) CONFIDENCE

I am a great fan of confidence and hate all the sensitive, defensive and insecure people. 

Before your comments flying to my face, relax and take it easy. Are you one of them? If not, then stop it. 

16th February marks my 23 years living, or should I say, surviving on this planet. I am grateful and passionate. 

Life is not always about getting what you want and what you deserve, it is all about understanding and appreciating the air you breathe. 

Sometimes, I can be hasty and negative but most of the time, I am just paranoid. Especially towards people who try to judge me for what I am. 

A situation brought me close to exploding last night when I realized what human beings are made of. Confidence. 

Thou shalt not hate. Sometimes, I hate too much. I hate couches, I hate my flabby belly, I hate my hair, I hate my chubby cheeks, I hate my broad body, I hate my wide hips, I hate my height, I hate what I came out to be, I hate not doing things I wanted, I hate believing there's no chance, I hate money, I hate being the elder daughter, I hate being somebody old, I hate trying too hard to please others, I hate small talks, I hate over-ambitious fools, I hate this and I hate that but I don't hate everything. 

I am full of comments sometimes, but people don't understand it. When they said people don't understand artistic people, they are just wrong. Artistic people are not always being misunderstood or outcast, they are special people. 

Back to the point, now. I am a fan of confidence. We all should. Just believe in yourself. 

I do. 

Happy Confidence ahead.