11 October 2010

WISH LIST

And 2010 is almost coming to an end, almost 2 months shy away from the New Year. Amazingly fast and god, it's been months since I last blog! I tell you, I've been bumped out about work.

Repetitive and Boring. What more can I say?

So, my wish list for 2011 is simple... All I really want for 2011:
  1. Driving License by June 2011
  2. Gadgets (i.e. camera, mac) by March 2011
  3. New Job by July 2011
Yusri will be ORD-ing come July next year so I'm going to be getting ready for the new change. This year has been really brisk and brash. Seriously needing a new change! I'm not really keen in working like a slave, being pushed and forced into doing what I don't love. Nothing creative at all.

Honestly, I've lost all interests to create stories. I'm into varieties and mixed media. Surely I'm gonna miss all the fun people there but hey, time for a change seriously!

In 2 years' time:
  1. Gotta get married, man!
  2. Creative Freelance, man!
  3. Explore the world, man!
I believe that exploring new places and new things will help creativity to thrive. I just want my creativity edge back, I want to experiment and I want to go crazy! Work has just tied me down. I'm tired and sick easily. I feel grossed out. I just need to get out and look for new pastures.

FUCK MY LIFE!