24 November 2005

*Dead Heavy Eyelids*

Now, now, now... How it feels knowing that the person you grew up with passed away for a year without you knowing about it? It feels like you've fallen from the top of the staircase, bumping your head on every steps and by the time you reached at the bottom of the stairs, you're half-dead but thank god you can still speak. You can't do that when you're lying stiff 8 feet under... So-called my God-Grandfather passed away last year and none of his children informed my mom. He was a caretaker in Jurong Secondary School, who is a soft-spoken, caring & cheerful man. I was just primary 3 knowing him better. He would buy me tahu lembek (tofu in sugar), you tiao, nasi lemak & warm soya bean milk. I felt so well-taken of!!! I had tuition class every Sundays though so, he was always there to help open the school gate and he would cycle to the school. The last time I saw him alive was when I was in Secondary 3 I guess, during Hari Raya. He mentioned that I had grown up into a young lady who is soon to get married one day and he'll be there... Woah, man! I'm kinda sad that his children didn't inform of his passing... @#$% goes to the kids! Haiz... I was also quite sad to see him & his wife living in Jurong East alone before moving in with his kids at Boon Lay... Haiz... It really feels like a block falling from the sky & didn't realise what hit you, almost died but never! Haiz... Okay... So long never blog lah... Hope you have entertainment lah hor... Btw, I kinda think that blogging is rather boring liao! No one wanna read blogs anymore, blogging has become a reality TV substitute. Bitch here, bitch there, show-off here and show-off everywhere! Great! Moving on, I recently read about more teenagers don't mind 'sex before marriage' and guess what?! 61% of the female surveyed don't mind 'SBM' while 51% of the males don't mind 'SBM'... Die! They don't really care about religions or moral values anymore... Besides, it is rather ok lah... Sex is fun la.. I think.. Nvr done it before, honestly! Haiz... Aitez... Till next time... Ponder on... P.S.: If ever you're think about sex, please think of safety... It's like working in a construction site without a helmut on & cement drips on you. Hard to come off, hardened and concrete... Like sex, once you lose your virginity, you're not going back to enjoy your first intimacy... The 1st time is always the special one... Though you're thinking of practice, how about read up about the consequences, younglings! Oh, I'm talking like a pro!