18 November 2005

*Next time in the bus*

- I will be away for 1 night and do come look for me when you are ready -

Aite! There are a few blogs that I read which are too obsessed with the loo made for handicapped used by the able-bodied, suicidal blogs, superstar-wannabe blogs, etc. Blogs are all about releasing your inner obsessions and letting people to discuss about you. Okie... Not making sense now cos I'm in class, a stupid boring class - Computing & Mathematics. Sheesh! Anyway, I've been super observant in the bus nowadays. As for today's bus ride to school, I guess it was all "dugaan" (aka tests). 1stly, there was this old lady who boarded the bus and this bus was so packed that no one bothers to give up their seat to this old lady. Neither me cos I was so stuck with my big backpack & huge laptop on my lap that wherever I move, I will knock someone else. Then, this young man surrendered his seat just cos he was alighting the next stop. 3 bus stops away from highway, a disable mid-age woman boarded the bus and by this time, this bus was very packed. I guess it's true about Singaporean women, though. Majority of the passengers in the bus was women. The people who kept giving up their seats are men... Hrmm... The other day, I heard in the radio about Singaporean women being lazy... I guess that's not only the point. The Singaporean women are becoming self-absorbed, selfish and super arrogant. Okay, not saying ALL SINGAPOREAN WOMEN okay... This came about because of Singaporean women dun exercise because the latter is "uncomfortable, hot and unglam"... WTF!? Sheesh. They only will start to look after their health at a later age because at this age (20-late 20s) dun seem to be affected with health... OMG! I want GOD to open their minds! It seem like the mindset of women is so... selfish? Though I didn't give up my seat to any needed people, I felt bad because if only I could to just that I'm not in a right set of mind... The women in the bus pretended to sleep, listen to radio or reading newspaper. Well, they are GREAT PRETENDERS. I wanna help but I was stuck at the corner of the seat and couldn't move. I would even donate my last cash (e.g. $2 or a dollar) to charity or any aunties seating at a corner selling tissue papers. I find it human nature and to help someone else is worthwhile... Fine! It is better than looking for boyfriends but a little compassion goes a long way... I hope God Bless me.. hehehe... I've been bad this year... Ponteng school and cursing people... Haiz... Like I always say, life is short try all you can to fulfil your wishes... Hehe... cos I've always been nice in Secondary school so why bother let people run you down with a big bus?! Oh! By the way, I just felt like having supernatural power and turn the bus 132 upside down or just give a big blow and let the stupid bus toppled over and let the driver die because ONE: The bus is always late & the interval for the bus to fetch the passengers always inconsistent, TWO: The bus driver is bloody reckless & don't care about his passengers at all when he stop immediately or try to cut lane! FUCK, rite?! I always pray before I leave my house that I reach school safely for the only reason is that my life is always questionable... The 132 bus is always packed and the damn bus driver drives so maniacally (is there such a word?) that everyone rammed into everyone... There are elderly people in the bus for goodness sake?! I'm just "lucky" that my school will be staying fixed at Tanglin Campus for another year... Haiz... So there it is... I had all these thought out in the bus, I guess that was why Adam loves sitting in the bus and enjoy a joyride... Ponder, people-watching and ponteng... err... nope! Hehe. (p.s. I know my facilitator might be reading this therefore, lemme clarify that I dun take the bus to joyride!) Next time! (my classmate is crying again! Crazy fool! Want attention only!) My class is an IMH, Jurong Birdpark & Iraq Battlefield.