Likely when you're start feelin' pissed for no apparent reason when your mum speaks, it means you have real Mother-Daughter issue here... I look like you but I ain't acting like you... =)
Woah! Bummer! Argh! Mebbe I prefer my mum being @ work rather than staying at home doing all the controlling here! ARGH! I can't possibly wake up late (U.P $11.30, NOW $10) that's fuckin' low price... Woah... I need beauty sleep around here... Haiz... When I wake up late, you'll apparently start hearing yells, screams, shouts & sarcasms... WOAH! BUMMER! ARGH! Had one time I sorta roll myself on the other side of bed & muttered something under my breath & just said, "aRGH!" Heehee... Well, she's the queen bee... Stinks u hard on the ass.. WOAH! BUMMER! ARGH! sheesh... Oh well, today she just made me feel stinkier... eeerrr... I mean made me feel a big stung... Okay... She's obviously prefers my sis than me la, she likes going out with her la, but well, who cares... Yes, a bit jealous and it is anything but... Haiz.. Oh well, I'm neither the "MUMMY's gal or DADDY's gal" in this house... I'm the lone star... haiz... WOAH! BUMMER! ARGH! groan... alrite.. alrite... at least, I got a mum who cooks, washes, cleans, shops & spends their cash... hyak hyak! woah rite.. she just a big mouth.. and not that I'm not one... Basically.. haiz... she just talks alot... and I just said, "Hear no evil" today when she tells me to stay at home & do the pathetic spring cleaning... haiz... groan... At the end of the day, I still go out la... haiz.. Spend... Spend... Eat... Eat... At least I spend my day at my lovely grandmother's place... I love my GRANNY more... WOAH! BUMMER! arhhhhhh... GLORIOUS...