25 December 2005

*Two Thousand and Five, Six, Seven and counting*

Life is short huh? Tell me about it, Shorty!

Here we are, almost coming to the end of 2005. In a few days time, we'll be livin' in a new year and that means a year older too... Sheesh! Think back, that sounds so cheap & over-rated! New year, new resolutions. New year, new me. New year, new school. New year, new faces. New year, new everything! Sigh! Really, nothing fabulous... Back to school & back to struggling grades... As for me, I don't even keep up to my new year resolutions '05. I totally failed it... Example:

1) Eat less fast food- Why 'Fish Ole' is being introduced again?! Why holidays come so soon?!
2) Exercise more- Up & down the hills of Tanglin Campus is ONE heck of exercise, I tell ya!
3) Lose 3kg at least- Getting diarrhea & flu bug thrice is totally worth every weight-in!
4) Get a part-time job- Stop giving away jobs, damnit, might as well you work, idiot Jannah!
5) Get a cute guy- ...To splurge me with Nike Originals, Starbucks Rhumba, QuikSilver wallet & a sumptuous meal is what I got! Thanks, cuzzie! Talk about an awesome guy, kudos to Apai (my cute cousin!) p.s.: didn't expect it! =p

Oh well, who needs a fuckin' new year resolutions when we will face with so many changes as we go thru the phases each day... I mean, all those "I will..." list is fuckin' fake! Example:

1) I will eat my carb-filled breakfast so that I won't binge for lunch
2) I will stop drinking decaf cos it's not good for health
3) I will hit the gym thrice a week
4) I will spend less and spend wisely
5) I will spend more time with my family & friends

Ok, that's not the complete list, you help me fill in... Hey! Resolutions are fake! I mean gals will always be gals, guys will always be guys... gays will always be gays... Hurhur. Okay, it's good that we have a year all planned out, I mean it... Look at me, I don't plan & I'm a fuckin' loser! Skip school, hang out & waste time, skip meals & binge more often, play around & at least, I don't fool around like barbarians. This year has been awful & awesome for me...

Awful List:

1) Fuck that Science grades (C+) why why why!? I did all I could for Bio!!!
2) Skip school more often than expected & felt like quietly dropped out!!!
3) Found out how my mom kinda took favorism on my sis than on me!!!
4) Food @ Cafe sucks to the core & wasted my $5 every break-outs!!!
5) Being told off by my uncle for not spending time with my gramma!!!

Awesome List:

1) Director-wannabe friend of mine persuaded me to be more appreciative towards friends, my talent & sexuality.
2) How my friends ask me to come back to school & how much fun I had with all of my new pals in PD0117A.
3) Almost being roadkilled in Malaysia at night & had a shopping marathon for 3 weeks straight.
4) Facing extreme life changes with an open mind & conquer it with determination.
5) Spending quality time with friends, both old & new, by spending less money.

Notice the punctuation on every sentences?

I had a mouthful speech for my bro tonight in the car... He's gonna start a new life in a secondary school next year... He had been super bummer all his life, to be in the Express stream truly means he gotta work hard for his 4 years... I told him about his life plans in sec sch, he's got so culture shocked that he shut up for the 1st time... *evil laugh*... Suddenly, I realised time flies more quickly this time than ever... I told him, "cherish it now, or regret it when you're older"... Mebbe I watched too much Yoda... hrmmm...

Live life to the fullest & have a superb new year ahead... Happy Xmas & Merry New Year... just "don't get it twisted"! Cheers!