05 December 2005

*Xmas Party extravaganza!*

Laadeedaa... Oh, life teaches me to sing even though I'm tone-deaf. Oh well, tone-deaf as I am, I need music as much as I need life to keep me in tune & applausible. Thank you, Thank you very much!

Fuck! Have it ever occured to you that Blogger doesn't supply enough colours? Arh, fuck it! I've used up all the colours!

ATTENTION!!!

To my crazy PARTY PEOPLE, great news! This is an EXCLUSIVE invite to, not one, but TWO crazy Weekend Parties! Wokie, who cares if you dun celebrate Xmas? Come & get ya booty-shakin' at Escapade @ Music Underground & Las Posadas @ Cocolatte! Don't be a Party-Pooper, even if you are, we need you to unleash the dragons in you! If the invitation sounds a way too early to get dressed, forget about the dress/suits, c'mon & grind in your most comfortable wear (of coz not shorts/sandals combo, idiots!) Here's the REAL DEAL, Party People!

INVITATION to Cool Xmas Party I (All are welcomed!)

INVITATION to Cool Xmas Party II (Exclusively for 1st 10 callers!)

Venue: Las Posadas @ Cocolatte, Xmas party

Date: 22nd Dec 2005

Time: 2200hrs till late

Tickets at $15, inclusive of a standard drink

R&B + Hip-Hop all night. Drinks are 1 for 1 from 11pm to 12am

Thank Santa for the BEST Xmas presents of the year! Hope to hear from YOU soon!!! (=

Please RSVP @ 9155 9682!

Closing date: Tuesday (6th Dec 05), 2359hrs & Wednesday (7th Dec 05), 2359hrs
... I'll be waitin'...