
If oni I have a digital camera la, ah rite.. I'd posted a large pic of my so-called cuisine which I made out of boredom today. Honestly, I had a picture of how it looks like, just dat the ingredients were limited. I came up with this stupid idea of grilled fish a la Fish & Co. Initially, my thoughts of creating a large platter of grilled fish with potato & veg was kinda stupid though because the dory fillet might crumble when it's cooked.
Grilled spicy fillet with pineapple, potato & vegetables.
2 dory fillets, cut into 4 medium-sized portions
Pinch of salt
1 thumb of ginger, sliced thinly
1 garlic, diced finely
1 teaspoon of fish sauce
1 pinch of black pepper
pineapples, diced
Firstly, I cut the fillet into medium sized portions & marinate it with garlic, ginger, chilli padi, salt, fish sauce & black pepper. I grilled the pineapples first to make the taste more barbequed & juicy sweet, to be eaten with the fish. Next, grilled the fillets but the grill pan must not be too hot or it'll stick to the pan which will cause the fillet to crumble when lifted. Do not put any oil, as the juice from the pineapple is released, it makes good sauce for the fillet however, the fillet contains a bit of water which when you're grilling it, you will notice it becoming wet. Turn the fillet when it turns golden brown or there's grilled marks. Serve it hot on a plate with fries or anything. It goes well with veg too. The sauce, I had a garlic flavour chilli sauce (not the one from Maggi) but it comes as a liquidy form which is great for garnish too. Lastly, top it of with a parsley flower! Voila, and bon appetit!