Life is a Wet Tissue, wipe that ass of yours, baby. DIY!!!
Okie.. Hello.. I guess I made a boo-boo... MY blogskin suddenly flashed ME in GREEN with BLACK!!! yikes... If you didn't notice it, well, thank god YOU didn't... IF (i said IF) you notice it, okie, go ahead laugh it out loud! Yikes! I didn't noe when dat happened tho... Haiz.. Been a very hectic week, too much smoke goin thru my head... Yeah... I'm burning recently.. Burnt my wallet that is... FUCK THAT SHIT! hrmmmph.. well, I went out with my lovely lil sis & her lovely lil fren to Bugis on Thursday... Bumped into Jing Hui & Keithy tho.. hehehe... Besides all that, I spent too much bloody time in Bugis.. AND didn't notice it was 9pm... Woah! Really had fun... Lolx! Thanks Khad & my sis... Oh well... Today was just sucky... Slept the whole day basically... Hrmm... Lazy December... Can't wait for log cakes & lots of lots of XMAS TREES everywhere... Wooohoo... Anyways... I'll be away.. haiz... Kala, if you still have THAT vacancy (hehe, noe wat i mean*hinthint*) do remind me or else when I return to skool with an ass like Queen Latifah... To those goin overseas... Yowza! To those going for camps, bring extra mozzie repellant & more sweaters, cos it's a wet evening... To those burning wallets, you're not alone... To those in desperate need for part-time jobs, do you think it's possible for me to apply Starbucks when there's no part-time barista needed ad around? (Hrmmm...) To those wanna meet up sometimes, sometimes you gotta ring me extra early cos I'm waking up at 1130am baby! Woooh! Enough is enough! Scared DC'd again... Cheerio!!!