04 January 2006

*Back to school woes*

Looking straight towards the future is something I doubt I can do, because now all I can focus on is just being straight.



I try to outshine the rest.
I try to be friendly.
I try to mix in with the crowd.

When you look at them, laughing and joking.
They ain't talking to you and joking with you.
Sometimes you feel like throwing chalks at them.

Just a girl hiding behind the chair, timid and shy.
Just a boy feeling unwelcomed, at the back of the class, book on his nose.
Just that loner feeling unsure, peeping thru her shiny peepers.

However hard it is to start off the first day of school,
it is still all about moving on, invisibly.
Maybe you could be invincible.
Be brave, and brave it through, honeys...

Happy schooling and ....

RP only got 7 weeks of school, neh ni neh ni poo poo!!! =p