On the 1st day of 2006:
Flatulence attacked me so excessively that I was too weak to get up and walk around the house.
Flatulence is an excessive gas in the intestines.
My head will spin outta control and bloody hell I would vomit countless of times.
Barfing sucks! I dunno what I ate and bloody hell, it makes you feel like dying!
On the 2nd day of 2006:
Suppose to meet at 10am... In the end, everyone arrived at 11am...
My 1st acting debut on Ghaz's film.
Awesome but didn't expect acting to be extremely tedious and tough.
Can't home dead tired.
The production crew; Ghaz was the director, Kak Long is the producer, Rain & Syayidah the sound and audio men...
The cast, for today's scene, PK as Gareth, Hazlan as Adam and me as Jannah.. errrr....
Obviously, we had fun... My 1st on-screen hug (laugh people laugh out loud!), my 1st motorbike ride (Black Honda bike!) and of course, my 1st acting stint!!!!!!!
On the 3rd day of 2006:
Wat the hell?! School begins... What the hell... What more can say about school reopens huh???
Bleah... To hell with school, who needs dumb schooling anyway...???
Polytechnic Open house alert: RP Open House on the 14-17 of January 2006 from 10am to 6pm!