30 January 2006

*Words*

It's never been done before right here on skitzoinsomnia.blogspot's tagboard....


"i: kau step maner nye bacer blog org je ari2.. jgn mcm faham arh pompan.." - 28 Jan 06, 02:16
Translation: "who do you think you are reading people's blog everyday.. don't pretend like you understand, woman.."



Suddenly I became Xiaxue. Just one post and someone went berserk. From the extraction above, we can deduce that there is someone out there reading my blog... And from my conclusion, there is someone out there do not understand what is the meaning of 'LINKS' in one's blog... Oh well, it is just the minor thought of a few nice people who tags at my tagboard day to day and for the record, let me just explain what is 'LINKS'...


Posted on Wednesday, January 25th 2006, titled: *Blogger-Rated*... I made an entry based on my actual LINKS i have on my 'EXIT' navigator... As you can see from my 'LINKS', there 52 'LINKS'... For the record, these 44/52 links are my friends/affiliations/facilitators/classmates blogs... Referring back to the 'BACKLASH' made by i who tagged on 28th Jan 2006 at 02:16, I have all the time in the world reading my LINKS everyday... Pardon me for my crude/harsh comments/rating on these Bloggers (lemme stress, these 44/52 links are related to/with me).. Though, yes I may not be some kinda "Mr Blackwell" or "Page Six Columnist", I do apologize for any inconvenience caused... If these LINKS are also related to YOU in any ways, please be reminded that the post is based on intellect judgement and not out to mock other bloggers... The post entry is also a tribute to the people who had been very dedicated to their BLOGS... Therefore, it is an every reason for me to thank them on behalf of their pure & genuine contribution to their entertaining blogs which had kept me alive for the past year... Thank you...




Time for serious blogging, the artistic way....




Shakespeare had it... Spielberg had it... Lucas had it... Gates had it... Einstein had it.... Pitt had it... Jackson had it... DaVinci had it.... Ronaldo had it... Cowell had it... Beckham had it...



Had what? No, you doofus... Not THAT.... They had all been criticised for being criticising... Referring to today's title: *Words*... How far can you take comments? For my New Year Resolution, I had mentioned in it that I should tolerate comments regardless of bad/good, in a positive way... I should be more open... I should be less intimidated... I should be smiling... Oh thank GOD, there is someone, somebody, everybody out there to notice me.... Oh heaven's sake has punished me for my words... Oh happy day! Sometimes I wonder words can really hurt YOU, hurt ME and hurt them... Did you realise that YOU need to be SMART before YOU could ever CRITICISE anybody? I ponder a little while before I could really blog today, if my WORDS could really spike people... INTELLECTUALLY, EMOTIONALLY and UNVERBALLY... you could be a schizophrenic cos for all the talking in your head... I guess you should go have a brain scan... you've been hearing too many things in your head now... *ponder* WORDS can KILL people ANYTIME and that anytime could EVENTUALLY make YOU feel VIOLENT thus thru WORDS there could be WAR... I am NEUTRAL... If a little comment can hurt you, imagine yourself living in a war... Some people believe that siding an opposition is better than siding with the proposition... WHY? there is always agreements on opposition WITH audience... Whereas the timid one (proposition) always lose... HEARTLESS or JUDGELESS? Artistically, I am being trained to handle harsh comments from the public, though I am the sort who feel small after a harsh comment... In the media world, rejections and criticisms are part and parcel of learning... Today, I learnt that words could kill people's morality thus making one fall deeper into depression... In the previous year, my concept was suicidal and critically-acclaimed by goth lovers... But why think suicide when you are killing yourself virtually when you can kill yourself emotionally... CONFUSED? if you could understand yourself better with the works of words, there is sunshine beyond the dark horizon and even when you're stranded in a dusty desert, there is a hopeful mirage awaiting for your arrival to wisdom... When both tongues are acidic, who will win in the long run? The most acidic one? Or the most perseverance?


YOU COMMENT ME THIS TIME AND WE'LL JUDGE BASED ON PHILOSOPHY.



the best way to avoid war of words - not to shut up- to accept what they say and learn from each sentences... Being trained artistically (by Literature) Shakespeare dealt with words from critics and audience with positivity and not negativity...



my last words




"name-calling is the weakest of all arguments and the weakest among all criticisms."





"Oh, Devil, you have sold yourself!" - extracted from 'The Lumber-Room' by Saki.




art is a character by itself.