18 February 2006

*I'm a Fool!*

Extremely Foolish!


Let's picture this in mind.



Girl likes boy. Boy doesn't know. Girl gave up. Boy becomes suspicious. Girl forgets about it. Boy brought up the issue. Girl gets confused. Boy also confused. Girl confessed her feelings. Boy explained his part. Girl gets angry. Boy apologised. Girl cried. Boy doesn't know. Girl tries to move on. Boy becomes awkward. Girl pretends to smile. Boy pretends to be normal. Girl cannot move on. Boy cannot be normal. Girl did smile and said hi. Boy just smile and rarely talk. Girl sees boy. Boy treats Girl transparent. Girl feels angry. Boy doesn't know.


Who is foolish?



I am really fragile when it comes to feelings...



It is frustrating to know that someone is avoiding you after what had happened. Sometimes, I feel as if I am invisible or transparent. Somehow he can walk away as if I was invisible or he could just didn't see I was there. It was as if I was a ghost, or maybe somehow NOTHING! He never acknowledged me like before, now it is just a transparent film... It's as if I never exist in this world... It is as if we were never friends... It is as if I wasn't there in front of his eyes!!!


Foolish as it may be... I feel foolish to fall for some fool... Everytime I like someone, he will disappear... Strange as it may sound, it feels somewhat a really big deal to me... I can't be sure if I still have that feeling or not, because each time I see him with someone I feel so pissed with myself... He did not acknowledge me or my friend... And, the biggest issue is he completely forgot about hanging out... Is that the way you forget someone? Well, if hating is the best way to forget someone, there is more than than...

Read my mind, next time around... And you'll know what I mean when I keep quiet...