19 February 2006

*A Whole New Game Plan*

Girls love Guys... From one incident, I will vow to hate Guys, temporarily!


Stupid girls will fall for stupid guys... Stupid girls will die for stupid guys... This is 2006, the 21st Century... Girls are just getting stupidier and stupidier each day... I see girls in relationships... Fuck you, guys nowadays just be with you because they wanna fuck you, you bitches... Can't you sense it? Girls in uniform, smoking & hugging mathafuckin' guys who are so fuckin'ly loose... Why would them girls fall for guys in ugly attires? I am sayin' ugly baggy shirts with ugly baggy jeans and damn ugly hairdo with green/yellow streaks all over their mane... Oh, fashionable? How about damn fuckin' ugly! Damn stupid girls fallin' for them idiotic guys... Girls fall for guys for one reason, insecurity... Open your mind, bitches... Guys are just faggots... They are in masquerades... Can't you see it in their eyes? Chinese guys, Malay guys, Indian guys... I'm not sayin' there ain't any good fellows out there, there are more evil guys lurkin' in every corner of Singapore... Some guys are great, if you can tell from the way they dressed... Look at them fuckin' guys hangin' around Far East Plaza, puffin' away... I tell ya, you can tell from their gestures... I've seen fuckin' girls so young as Sec 1 attached with a fuckin' morons aged 16 and above... Dress code: Fuckin' Fugly... You can tell from one glance, the girl damn ugly still got boyfriends, why? They are insecure... The guys who have green streaks in their hair also they want... Girls are dumb... It is a whole new game plan for me now...

Today, at the barbeque I went... Damn idiotic Malay boys playing damn idiotic game of soccer... I was busy texting away to a friend and boom! Came out of nowhere, a soccer ball just came flying to my face... And guess what?! I'm going for Singapore Idol tomorrow and somehow, God has a plan for me... What plan? That bloody ball will hit my face and tear my left eye... I'm not blaming God, of course... I'm always the SUAY one, the accident-prone one... Okay, fuckin' shit... Knowing the fuckin' ball already slammed on my face, these mathafuckin' Malay guys don't even bother to say "SORRY" no word of SORRY! For fucken sake, say SORRY! All I could do was to yell in front of them, their parents and MY parents, "KANINABUCHAOCIBAI, I'm goin' for Singapore Idol, CIBAI!!! LANJIAO!!!" Then, they just laughed it out and this guy said, "You're the Lebam* Idol, not Singapore Idol!" Wah lau eh! Apa Lagi... I just walked off with a middle finger pointing at them, I just got the urge to kick their BALLS and punched their eye sockets off! But, I just walked off... All the way home, I kept cursing at them...


After the incident, I learnt something new... I learnt: "Why do Malay guys play soccer while Chinese guys play basketballs?" Answer: "In soccer, you rarely hear the word 'Sorry' but in basketball, there is the word 'Sorry'..." Reason: "Malay guys don't have the heart to say 'Sorry'. They will laugh it off and then say 'Sorry' when they feel bad whereas Chinese guys will apologise to you, then laugh it out with you when you felt better." All I need is a word of "Sorry"...

I just wanna vow not to get myself stuck with Malay guys for now on... They are really idiotic, brainless and heartless... I am just so pissed with Malay guys... From now on, I'm not getting involved with any Malay guys... Self-centred or self-conscious I am... Ugly or pretty I am... A swollen face is equivalent to not presentable... Assholes... It's okay... I feel like kicking their balls! Immature freaks!!!


*lebam means swollen



+jann is extremely pissed+