16 February 2006

*It's My Nineteenth Birthday, way too early!*

Years gone by and I finally came to realise how the digits are adding on to my life...


First and foremost,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JANNAH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...!


Secondly,


Thank you to ALL those who REMEMBERS my birthday!


Lastly,


HAPPY ADVANCE BIRTHDAY, GARETH!!!




I really love my classmates, PD-0117-A... Not only they gave me encouragement to join Singapore Idol, but celebrating my 19th birthday too early... WHY? They sacrificed for a day to celebrate Gareth and my birthday today at Seoul Garden.... The best thing is that Kala & Gang bought me an awesome present (if only I've the pic!) it's a medal, "Champ" medal... Hahaha! I love it a lot... Damn! It means a lot and I'm so touched by their small gestures... I mean, though the whole thingy was wayyyyy expensive, I know it really mean a lot... Thanks Kala for the awesome plan which you really carried out damn well... Hahaha! I love the Mrs Field's Brownie Cookie cake? Hahaha.. Whatever it is called, I loved it a lot... Though Gareth & I were thinking of playing dutch, we didn't ... Hehehe... Basically, we all chao straight after 6th P, and head on down to Raffles City Shopping Centre to collect the Mrs Field's cake... Then, went to Marina for lunch-cum-dinner @ Seoul Garden... We ate like gluttons & totally unorganised! Haha! We had like the totally wrecked table!!! Thankfully there weren't many patrons, if not they might be pissed by our behaviour... Believe it or not, we were like coo-ing at the manager, waiters & of course, taking pics... We just totally wrecked the whole place down! Food was like wasted... Not forgetting Jas & Kala's so-called sabo for me... An ice-cream-ice kachang-sundae... Err.. A total mix-up! It was delish by the way... We took gazillions of pics together & Nimmi had to go off early... Yani was totally so smitten by the cute smiling waiter that she was thinking of giving a piece of the cake to him, but Jas had to pass for her while she ran for her life... Hehe... Akram had to go off then... Wen Hui, Kala, Jas, Yani, Garf & I hung out @ Esplanade's backyard, taking more pics... All the way till 715pm... That's when we left... Went separate ways, though I didn't wanna go too early... *yawn*


Thank you everybody for celebrating my 19th in the most special & memorable way ever! I love the cool present you gave me... It totally mean a lot! I love it a lot! *guffaws* Thanks y'all! Love y'all!


I'm still hoping for my PE-0110-A peeps & my Secondary sch peeps to pop by and wish me Happy Birthday... *sighs* ... but of course, not hoping much!