18 March 2006

*The Music of my Heart*

Words can mend a broken heart. Music can soothe an aching heart. A broken and aching heart needs something to relate to- Music.


"Sometimes I feel I've got to run away
I've got to get away from the pain you drive into the heart of me
The love we share seems to go nowhere
And I've lost my light
For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night

Once I ran to you
Now I run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a girl could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all

Now I know I've got to run away
I've got to get away
You don't really want any more from me
To make things right
Need someone to hold you tight
And you'll think love is to pray
But I'm sorry I don't pray that way

Don't touch me please
I cannot stand the way you tease
I love you though you hurt me so
Now I'm going to pack my things and go"
- Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson.


"We started as friends
But something happened inside me
Now I'm reading into everything
But there's no sign you hear the lightning, baby
You don't ever notice me turning on my charm
Or wonder why I'm always where you are

I've made it obvious
Done everything but sing it
(I've crushed on you so long, but on and on you get me wrong)
I'm not so good with words
And since you never notice
The way that we belong I'll say it in a love song

I've heard you talk about
How you want someone just like me
But everytime I ask you out
We never move pass friendly, no no
And you don't ever notice how I stare when we're alone
Or wonder why I keep you on the phone

You are my very first thought in the morning
And my last at nightfall
You are the love that came without warning
I need you, I want you to know

And sing it until the day you're holding me
I've wanted you so long but on and on you get me wrong
I want more than adore you but since you never seem to see"
- Obvious by Westlife


"I don’t want another heartbreak
I don’t need another turn to cry
I don’t want to learn the hard way
Baby, hello, oh, no, goodbye
But you got me like a rocket
Shooting straight across the sky

It’s the way you love me
It’s a feeling like this
It’s centrifugal motion
It’s perpetual bliss

It’s that pivotal moment
It’s impossible
This kiss, this kiss (Unstoppable)
This kiss, this kiss

Cinderella said to Snow White
How does love get so off course
All I wanted was a white knight
With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
Ride me off into the sunset
Baby, I’m forever yours

It’s the way you love me
It’s a feeling like this
It’s centrifugal motion
It’s perpetual bliss
It’s that pivotal moment
It’s unthinkable
This kiss, this kiss (Unsinkable)
This kiss, this kiss

You can kiss me in the moonlight
On the rooftop under the sky
You can kiss me with the windows open
While the rain comes pouring inside
Kiss me in sweet slow motion
Let’s let every thing slide
You got me floating, you got me flying

It’s the way you love me
It’s a feeling like this
It’s centrifugal motion
It’s perpetual bliss

It’s that pivotal moment
It’s subliminal
This kiss, this kiss (It’s Criminal)
This kiss, this kiss"
- This Kiss by Faith Hill.


"I keep on fallin' in love with you
Sometimes I love ya,
Sometimes you make me blue
Sometimes I feel good,
At times I feel used
Lovin' you darlin', makes me so confused

I keep on fallin', in and out of love witha you
I never loved someone the way that i'm lovin' you

I never felt this way
How do you give me so much pleasure,
And cause me so much pain
Just when I think I've takin' more than would a fool
I start fallin' back in love with you"
- Fallin' by Alicia Keys.


"Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else
I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door

I’ve had you so many times but somehowI want more
I don’t mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile

And she will be loved
She will be loved

Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get insecure
It doesn’t matter anymore

It’s not always rainbows and butterflies
It’s compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door’s always open
You can come anytime you want

I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls"
- She will be loved by Maroon 5.


Basically, life is like MP3. The songs can come and go and get dumped.