30 April 2006

*Invisible Rays*

You never knew how much I've gone thru all the hurt all these while. Intoxicated in your love, and knowing the fact that 'I Love Yous' are going to be over-rated, how else can I change the words differently the next time I wanna say that 3 little words?

Do I ever exist in your life?

Or

Am I being taken for granted?

Or

What the hell am I doing here?

Or

Am I suppose to be the chick by your side?

Or

Is this supposed to be real love?

Or

Are we really just playing a fool?

Or

Is this for real?


I don't wanna lose myself when I'm loving you. Each time I close my eyes, all I could visualised is you and me together and no one else in between. But each time there's someone else in between, I questioned myself, do you ever know me well enough to understand what I was going thru? All the fights, squabbles, querrels and disagreements, I took it to heart and very much appreciate the fact that you cared for me and putting me first on the list. I felt so loved and so important to you. It sometimes made me break down and cry at the fact that I was so intoxicated by your love. I was just afraid of people around us, seeing us together in full view. I just wanna make it right and straight up to others about us.

Without you, I felt so unconscious. If you know me well, know this song well and remember this well enough to reminisce what happened in the past:

I don't wanna be invisible/ I just wanna be compatible/ Longing for something that can only be filled by you/ Cause I'm fighting with my confidence/ Build up my courage, give myself a chance/ Because the only thing I think about is you

There is a reason why I felt the ambiguous love in us.

*sigh*

Anyways, there is a reason for this feeling. Maybe I wanted you all to myself, and I guess it's wrong... I found love, in you that is... And I love the attention you gave me and I gotta learn how to pay attention to the minor and major details in your life too... I gotta learn to let go of the ambiguity... I gotta learn how to let go off the pessimism...

*sigh*

Love- too strong to let go, too strong in my heart and too hard to forget...

I really love you, I don't wanna hurt you...

I gotta open my heart and eyes and ears, for once!