I don't fuckin' care anymore, about my head! What I fuckin' care most now is my hair!
Recently, I'm just so fuckin' lazy to update my blog... Each time I typed out my entry, I accidentally deleted it... Each time I had internet connection, it disconnected in a short while... How bad luck can I be???? Very! How very? Very, very bad luck!
Okay, I've been working my arse off the past few days... Daiso once again... But this time round, it was more funner... Not only I got Ting Ting, Katie, Qi Wei & Liling with me, but with other staff around... I guess in a short period of time, you can get really closed to them... New addition to the family are Felicia, Kang Zhu, Agatha & Katie... Okay, I wasn't really okay with them yet, but I did interact... Retail assistant jobs are such a pain in the ass... Knelt too much, bent too much & stood too much... Damn tiring... Okay, basically, it's just a routine... Oh, and my other stock-taking pay is not collected yet! It's damn fuckin' irritating, those moguls! Argh! Moguls? No, morons at Kelly Services, why can't they just damn mail it to me?!
A lot of things are in my mind.
The eve of Good Friday, my last day... So, basically we just took pics... The manager, Tomioka, is a damn gorgeous Jap dude with the awesomest eyes & thick eyebrows... I literally melt, but each time he says: "Samades", I just melt & blushed... He's just superbly cute! *giggles* Remember, gals, the next time you pop by Daiso @ IMM, do check him out!
My handphone fucked up today, I can't fuckin' charge my damn fuckin' handphone... It's running low on its fuckin' battery for the past two days... Like durr... It's a damn fuckin' 6610i Nokia... What the hell... And, today, it just so happened that it left just one damn fuckin' bar, and there you have it, poof! Gone! It just shuts down on its own, or should I put it hibernating.... Noooo... Nokia phones don't hibernate, it just died! Battery low, equals to NO LIFE!!!
Just like any American Teen Flicks... Picture this...
You just ended a long & tiring day at work. You saw 3 messages, let's not say whether they are important or not 'cos the most important thing is that you reply to all. In less than 10 minutes, you checked your handphone and found that it just shut down on its own. So, you basically know that nobody else might message you, but your mind is already set to one particular person who will and always SMS you no doubt, and that's what fog your mind. Worried that he might think you're avoiding him, but you really unsure he'll SMS you or not, so you spent the day thinking, but not executing. And, throughout the rest of the day, you just dilly-dally your way thru till you bump into your parents at the mall & went home with them. Upon reaching home, you immediately revived your handphone, finding out you received more than 5 messages in less than 1 hr your handphone died. You slammed your palm on your head, you broke out in cold sweat & your heart thumped so violently upon reading each messages. Little that you knew 'that guy' would SMS you & telling you he's waiting for you thus he left cos you didn't respond. Another SMS is just an information message, followed by received calls, then there: "Jannah... party at Skye's... Call me" Damnit! Time: 2125hrs, received SMS: 1915hrs. Far gap! I knew I had to SMS something, but I realised that better to call. Wrong move I made, I made the call, they sounded like having tons of fun, and Adam was on the receiving end... So, basically, they were too distracted in their happenings. Wrong move, wrong call, wrong time, wrong place! Then, there you laid in disappointmen, anger & sorrow.
Doesn't that sound like any teen flicks? So predictable. Fuckin' predictable.
Okay.
Somehow, I was so fucked up with my handphone that I just felt like throwing it against the wall, crack it more & flushed it down the fuckin' toilet bowl. I'm just too fucken up with other issues around me... Like, money woes, lethargy, school matters & other issues related to health, mind & nothing so important...
Singaporeans love to swear "F-word" all the time... As shown on a survey done by NTU, Singaporeans cursed rarely in Hokkien, but the "Shit, Fuck, Asshole" are so commonly used. Is Singapore turning into some pseudo-cosmopolitan country now? Becoming too Ang Moh-ish? I guess not, cos each time I hear people swear that, it just sounded so... "mis-matched"? Is that the word? Okay, Singaporeans should just stick to their plain ol' Hokkien swearings... Maybe the reason why Singaporeans never swear in Hokkien cos it sounded too local/low class or just plain ol' forgot-my-Mother-Tongue excuse? Okay, what's worst is the 'Fuck', the 'Shit' etc sounded so fake & unnatural... Fake, because they tryna make it like they're somewhat high-class English-speaking but when they swear 'fuck' is like saying the word with the 'R' enunciated so properly like: "FARK"... By the way, it is "F-U-C-K"... FUCK, fuck you! The word 'shit' sounded like, "Shirt"... Please lah, if ever you wanna curse, please pronounce it properly cos if you don't do you wanna be mocked at again?! I mean, enough is enough of mockery from the Caucasians...
The French Connection United Kingdom, or FCUK for short, has an advertisement on public transportation once. Since the FCUK looks totally alike to FUCK, the residents of Singapore lodged a complaint against the ad cos it's ethically not right in public... C'mon, it is a BRAND, not some WORD! It got great clothes, mind you! Even the Royston's film 15 is being censored too much cos of the Hokkien vulgarities... Are we safe? We're so protected from all the obscenities, vulgarities, nudity, explicit languages, sex tapes & so much more... MDA is totally controlling us, and media is spoiling us by controlling our daily lives. A teeny-weeny bit of stuff like dat, we're considered contaminated and the government treated it like some sort of growing immoral epidemic... Is language too toxic? But we're addicted to media, and yeah, it so controlling our lives inside and outside...
The real reason why Singaporeans swear is because the Government (mainly the MDA, they governed us entirely!) controlled us too much, with taxes, deductions, elections, media, etc... We're compelled to the ground, and the rebellion nature in us just wanna be free from the chains of obedience. Despite all these, we still have that goody nature in all of us. We swear because of all the controls the country compelled on us, thus we had to let it go... That is my opinion of course... If we talk about personal issues based on why we swear, like durr, don't you fuckin' swear before you fucken arseholic moron? Don't fuckin' gimme that fucken innocent face on your god-damn fuckin' life! Life's too harsh to live innocently, but do forgive every mistakes others had done on you... Be a saint after the sinner!